Superstars Writing Seminars, founded in 2010, is unique among writing seminars. The curriculum focuses on teaching writers the business of being successful in the publishing industry. The instructors are chosen from the top of the industry and include International Bestselling Authors, Top Editors, Indie Publishing Platform Managers, and many more. The primary goal at Superstars is to teach you how to have a successful writing career by sharing how those at the top of the industry manage their careers.
Find out more about our Scholarship Program here.
To get a closer look at the Curriculum Click Here or use the navigation bar to the left. Learn about the specifics we teach, and why.
Previous Superstars Seminars are made available as DVDs and MP3s as well, in case you weren’t able to make it. Remember, the wealth of information taught in Superstars changes each year, as the industry itself changes. Past seminars have useful information that might not be covered in this year’s hot topics and lessons.
Superstars Writing Seminars will be held February 2–4, 2017 (Thursday, Friday, Saturday) at the Antlers Hotel in Colorado Springs, Colorado. A day of writing craft seminars is also available on Wednesday, February 1, 2017 as an add-on to the regular seminars.
- Founding Faculty member Brandon Sanderson (NYT bestselling author) confirmed!
- Guest instructor Jim Butcher (NYT bestselling author) confirmed!
- Guest instructor Jonathan Maberry (NYT bestselling author) confirmed!
- Guest instructor Dean Wesley Smith (NYT bestselling author) confirmed!
- Guest instructor Mark Coker (Smashwords founder) confirmed!
- Guest instructor Paul Stevens (Donald Maass Literary Agency) confirmed!
- Advanced Writing Craft Day on Wednesday, January 31, 2018!
Superstars Writing Seminars 2018
February 1–3, 2018 (Thursday–Saturday)
SSWS 2018 Advanced Writing Craft Day
January 31, 2018 (Wednesday)