Superstars Writing Seminars, founded in 2010, is unique among writing seminars. The curriculum is focused on teaching writers the business of being successful in the publishing industry. The instructors are chosen from the top of the industry and include International Bestselling Authors, Top Editors, Indie Publishing Platform Managers, and many more. The only focus at Superstars is to teach you how to have a successful writing career by sharing how those at the top of the industry manage their careers.
“This is not a craft class nor is it a critique workshop. It’s a no-holds-barred crash-course in how to perform and conduct yourself as a professional fiction author.” — Brad R. Torgersen, Hugo Award, Nebula Award, and Campbell Award nominee.
To get a closer look at the Curriculum Click Here or use the navigation bar to the left. Learn about the specifics we teach, and why.
Previous Superstars Seminars are made available as DVDs and MP3s as well, in case you weren’t able to make it. Remember, the wealth of information taught in Superstars changes each year, as the industry itself changes. Past seminars have useful information that might not be covered in this year’s hot topics and lessons.
Superstars Writing Seminars will be held February 5–7, 2015 (Thursday, Friday, Saturday) at the Antlers Hilton in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Kristine Kathryn Rusch, Dean Wesley Smith, and Allyson Longueira from WMG Publishing confirmed as guests!
- Ashleigh Gardner from Wattpad (sponsor) will discuss how to give your books a boost using their social sharing platform.
- Bestselling author Jody Lynn Nye confirmed as guest instructor!
- Bestselling author Todd McCaffrey will also attend Superstars!
- Mark Leslie Lefebvre from Kobo (sponsor) confirmed as guest instructor!
- Toni Weisskopf Publisher of Baen Books (sponsor) confirmed as guest instructor!
- Sadly, Hugh Howey (author of Wool and many other novels) had to cancel his appearance